1. In order to make reasonable use of power line carrier frequency resources, avoid frequency interference between channels, and coordinate the contradiction in the use of power line carrier frequency, scientific management of power line carrier frequency must be implemented.
2. The network and provincial bureaus should set up special personnel or establish a power line carrier frequency management organization, unified leadership and hierarchical management of power line carrier frequencies in the network under their jurisdiction, and should formulate detailed implementation rules for frequency management.
Regional bureaus and county bureaus (offices) can set up special personnel to manage the power line carrier frequencies in the regions and counties under their jurisdiction as required.
3. Any frequency management related to adjacent management areas should be properly negotiated, and if necessary, it can be submitted to the higher-level management department for coordination.
4. If you need to use the power line carrier frequency, you must submit an application to the relevant department in advance and go through the use procedures.
5. The approval of power line carrier frequency shall be carried out in accordance with the approved power line carrier system design.
6. Any unauthorized use of power line carrier terminal equipment (including telephones, remote control, relay protection multiplexers), power line carrier amplifiers, relay protection high-frequency receivers and transmitters, etc. are considered illegal Operation, the communications department has the right to stop the use.
7. For the carrier terminal equipment that has been approved for use, if the operating location is changed, the operating mode and equipment parameters are changed, that is, if it does not conform to the use application, the original use frequency will automatically become invalid and the use application must be re-applied.
8. Various materials related to frequency management should be complete and accurate, and frequency management personnel at all levels should collect, sort, and archive in a timely manner for future reference.