1. The indoor floor of the switch station must be higher than the outdoor floor, generally the height difference is about 15cm;
2. The indoor net elevation of the switch station must also meet a certain height, and the net height of the Shanghai area encountered must meet 4.2m-4.5m;
3. The switch station generally has two gates, and the gates are made of steel;
4. Smoke alarm devices and other fire-fighting facilities must be installed in the switch station to meet the fire-fighting acceptance requirements;
5. There must be at least two grounding points in the switchyard, and the cable trench angle irons must be connected in series to the grounding body.
Strictly speaking, the switchyard building must be set up separately, and mixed construction is forbidden.