1. When the cable crosses the railway or road, it should be protected by a pipe, and the protective pipe should extend 2m away from the track or road.
2. The distance between the cable and the foundation of the building should be able to ensure that the cable is buried outside the building's water; when the cable is introduced into the building, it should be protected by a pipe, and the protective pipe should also be beyond the building's water.
3. When the cables cross each other, the high-voltage cables should be under the low-voltage cables. If one of the cables is protected by a pipe or separated by a partition within 1m before and after the intersection, the minimum allowable distance is 0.15m.
4. When the cable is close to or crossing the heating pipe, if there is heat insulation, the minimum distance between the parallel and the crossing is 0.5m and 0.15m, respectively.
5. The distance between the cable directly buried in the ground and the ground of the general grounding device should be 0.15~0.5m; the buried depth of the cable directly buried in the ground should generally not be less than 0.7m, and should be buried under the frozen soil layer.