1. High strength, it can be directly buried under the traffic lane without adding a protective layer of concrete, which can speed up the progress of cable construction;
2. Insulation, no electrical corrosion, suitable for single-core cable laying; it has the advantages of corrosion resistance and can be used in high-temperature saline-alkali areas;
3. The pipe is flexible and can resist the damage caused by external pressure and foundation settlement;
4. Wide range of application: The plastic-coated cable protection sleeve is suitable for the protection of cables when buried in the ground, and also used for high-demand occasions such as cable crossing bridges and rivers. Adopt the matching professional tube pillow combination to form a multi-layer multi-row multi-duct tube arrangement;
5. The design adopts socket connection mode, which is convenient for installation and connection;
6. Flame retardant, good heat resistance;
7. The inner wall is smooth and does not scratch the cable. The joints are sealed with rubber to adapt to thermal expansion and contraction, which can prevent sand and mud from entering;
8. The body is light in weight, and the installation and construction are simple and convenient, which can greatly shorten the construction period and reduce the installation cost. At the same time, it avoids the long exposure time of road excavation, which affects urban traffic order.