(1) Observe whether the sound and temperature of the transformer are normal during operation, and observe the voltage and current measurement readings.
(2) Check whether the measurement readings and indicator lights and signal devices of all measuring instruments are working properly.
(3) Whether all current-carrying conductors such as switches, busbars, connectors and so on during operation have flashover, smoke, scorching, heat generation, discoloration, etc.
(4) Each switch circuit indicates the range of power supply needed for T operation. Check the switch once a week and the electric meter once a day, and deal with the problem in time.
(5) The transformer shell and cable system are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is measured once a year.
(6) The power distribution room should be well ventilated and cooled. Generally, the indoor temperature should not exceed 40℃.
(7) Check whether there is water in the cable pit, and remove it in time if it is found.
(8) Vacuum the power distribution room once a month to keep the room clean and clean.
(9) There are maintenance records and test records,Construction Power Tools and the test validity period is two years.